Cyber Security Company For Water UtilitiesAbout Us
dedicated to the water utility industry
As a division of Kirkham IT, we are a cyber security company for water utilities that is completely dedicated to the water utility industry. For over 17 years, we have been providing IT services to water utilities, manufacturers, law firms, accounting firms, and other businesses. We formed IronTech to be dedicated to the water utility cybersecurity industry, and have been serving water utilities for a large portion of those 17 years.
#1 Cyber Security Company For Water Utilities
Why Choose Us?
IronTech has partnered with a number of technology providers to bring enterprise-grade security to one of the most important parts of our nation’s infrastructure – the water utility industry.
We would love to educate your utility or water association on how critical it is to practice specific policies for cyber security of water utilities and use the best protection possible to protect our water.
Years of Experience
Water Utility Cyber Security FAQ
Are There Cyber Security Companies For Water Utilities?
Yes! We are 100% dedicated to the cyber security of water utility companies. We’ve partnered with several industry leaders to provide the absolute best cybersecurity for the water industry.
Have There Been Cyber Attacks On Water Systems?
Yes, and they’re happening at a startling rate. Cyber criminals are discovering that they can cause a huge disruption in an industry that is not well protected at all.
Here’s a couple examples of cyber crime in the water industry and the serious consequences:
What Does A Cyber Security Company Do?
Cyber security companies or IT security consulting firms manage IT security services such as firewalls, intrusion prevention, security threat analysis, proactive security vulnerability and penetration testing and incident preparation and response, which includes IT forensics.
Specifically for the water utility industry, cyber security protects the infrastructure of the water systems. If you’re interested in learning more, get in touch with us today.
Does your current IT provider have these products, services, and procedures?
- Is it a pleasure to do business with your IT provider and are you 100% satisfied with your current provider?
- Do you receive continuous security training?
- Are you offered tools to manage passwords, with the ability to share them amongst colleagues?
- Do they have advanced security tools beyond just anti-virus, such as Security
- Information & Event Management (SIEM) or Managed Endpoint Detect & Response (MEDR)?
- Do they manage Windows patches including maintenance downtime scheduling?
- Do they require multi-factor authentication for sensitive company network or remote desktop access?
- Do they frequently inform you of industry and security issues directly related to the life of your business?
- Do they have real time chat for quick help?
- Do they answer their phones “live” and respond to critical issues in 1 hour or less?
- Are they remotely monitoring your network 24/7/365 for hardware, connectivity, or other equipment failures?
- Do they have continuous security monitoring and response?
- Do they INSIST on monitoring backups, or are they relying on a “hope it is there if I need it” way of protecting YOUR data?
- Do they document your network hardware and software licenses and provide you access?
- Does your current IT provider have these products,
services, and procedures?
- Do they consistently (and proactively) offer new ways to improve your network’s performance, or do they wait until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand (not geek-speak)?
- Do they complete projects on time and on budget, or does every project end up taking longer and costing more than you expected?
- Do you have to manage their progress on projects, or do they provide frequent updates, status reports, and follow-up calls and e-mails?
- Do they offer flat-rate project quotes, or do they give themselves a wide-open
playing field with “time and materials”?
- Are they genuinely happy & passionate about their job?
- Do they periodically meet with you to keep you informed of everything that is going on, along with new ideas and new technologies?
- Do they welcome feedback and suggestions?
- Do they help you create a security first environment?
- Do they act as a liaison between other software vendors or simply finger point and say “it’s not my problem”?
- Do they consider all your company’s cultures and goals in recommending IT products and services?
Learn More About Cyber Security For Water Utilities
Get In Touch
Cyber Security Company For Water Utilities
Latest Cybersecurity Posts
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework provides guidance on how organizations can assess and improve their ability to prevent, detect, and respond to cyber-attacks. A well-designed security stack consists of layers including systems, tools, and polices. These tools need...
Press Release For Immediate Release: April 14, 2020 Contact: Kindsey Haynes, Marketing Director 479.434.1400 firstname.lastname@example.orgIronTech SecurityOffers 30 Day Trial Cybersecurity Awareness Training for Water Utilities Coronavirus Creates New...
Cybersecurity is more important than you and most people think. The protection of computer systems and networks is known as computer security, cybersecurity or information technology security (IT security). Having the right computer security in place is critical to...