A Best of Breed Cyber Security CompanyAbout Us
Multiple Layers for the best Cyber Security Available
Why Choose Us?
IronTech Security is one of the best cyber security companies in the industry. For 20+ years, we have been providing IT and cybersecurity services to water utilities, manufacturers, law firms, accounting firms, and other businesses. We formed IronTech to provide the best cyber security consulting services possible and have been for a large portion of those 20+ years.
We offer a Best of Breed or “ad hoc” security strategy with numerous vendors and an abundance of different security solutions. This means that we can provide a more comprehensive security posture than a single vendor, vertically integrated security stack.
By working within an organization’s budget and culture, we build a solution based on best of breed controls, defensive tactics, policies, and procedures that will protect any size business from any size threat.
Years of Experience
Meet The Team
CEO & Founder
Tom brings more than three decades of software design, network administration, and cybersecurity knowledge to organizaions around the country. During his career, Tom has received multiple software design awards and founded other acclaimed technology businesses. He is an active member of the FBI’s Arkansas InfraGard Chapter and frequently speaks about the latest in security threats. You’ll be hard pressed to find someone more qualified than Tom to operate a cyber security company.
President/Chief Operating officer
Matt Caswell, President and Chief Operating Officer of IronTech Security has over 25 years of experience in sales and account management. A lifelong computer enthusiast, Matt has worked in the technology world for over 20 years and has years of cybersecurity research under his belt. Matt is passionate about protecting organizations and assuring they are secure. In addition, Matt is an experienced public speaker and presenter. In his free time, Matt enjoys boating and golfing.
chief Marketing officer
Kindsey Haynes, the Chief Marketing Officer of IronTech Security, has extensive experience in the information technology world as well as experience in sales and management. Kindsey oversees the marketing and sales department while evaluating and developing marketing and sales strategies, she is passionate about educating the word of cybersecurity and the risks organizations face.
Kindsey graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – Marketing, in the Spring of 2020 from the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith.
Davin Chitwood, the Sales Executive for IronTech Security was born and raised in Fort Smith Arkansas, Davin has had the opportunity of being a scholar, volunteer, and leader within his community. Continuing his studies at the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith, he was blessed to graduate from the College of Business with his Bachelors Degree while making sure to give back to his community by volunteer coaching at the local Boy’s and Girl’s Clubs of Fort Smith. Davin is also Vice President of the Local Literacy Council and advises on the 6.46 Downtown Board and the Future School of Fort Smith Board.
Working with IronTech Security allows Davin to support businesses and prepare them for the future to come. Davin is excited to help protect and service companies and most of all support any and all businesses. His drive, energy, and professionalism go hand-in-hand with the goals and vision of IronTech Security.
Client Experience Manager
Sam Haest, the Client Experience Manager for IronTech Security was raised in Fort Smith Arkansas and studied at the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith. Sam studied at the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith originally for Business Administration. After two years, he decided to switch majors, in the sense that he liked dealing with people more than numbers.
In December of 2021, Sam graduated with his Bachelors degree in Organizational Leadership. After joining the IronTech Security team, Sam has become very passionate about cybersecurity, protecting businesses, and making sure every client has the best experience possible. In his free time, Sam enjoys outdoor activities and trips to the lake.
Our Command Center Orchestration Helps To Address ALL of These Crucial Topics
Our cyber security company takes Best of Breed products, policies, frameworks, philosophies, and systems, ensures their compatibility and builds client solutions for each unique environment.
- Do you receive continuous security training?
- Are you offered tools to manage passwords, with the ability to share them amongst colleagues?
- Do they have advanced security tools beyond just anti-virus, such as Security
- Information & Event Management (SIEM) or Managed Endpoint Detect & Response (MEDR)?
- Do they manage Windows patches including maintenance downtime scheduling?
- Do they require multi-factor authentication for sensitive company network or remote desktop access?
- Do they frequently inform you of industry and security issues directly related to the life of your business?
- Do they have real time chat for quick help?
- Do they answer their phones “live” and respond to critical issues in 1 hour or less?
- Are they remotely monitoring your network 24/7/365 for hardware, connectivity, or other equipment failures?
- Do they have continuous security monitoring and response?
- Do they INSIST on monitoring backups, or are they relying on a “hope it is there if I need it” way of protecting YOUR data?
- Do they document your network hardware and software licenses and provide you access?
- Does your current IT provider have these products,
services, and procedures?
- Do they consistently (and proactively) offer new ways to improve your network’s performance, or do they wait until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand (not geek-speak)?
- Do they complete projects on time and on budget, or does every project end up taking longer and costing more than you expected?
- Do you have to manage their progress on projects, or do they provide frequent updates, status reports, and follow-up calls and e-mails?
- Do they offer flat-rate project quotes, or do they give themselves a wide-open
playing field with “time and materials”?
- Are they genuinely happy & passionate about their job?
- Do they periodically meet with you to keep you informed of everything that is going on, along with new ideas and new technologies?
- Do they welcome feedback and suggestions?
- Do they help you create a security first environment?
- Do they act as a liaison between other software vendors or simply finger point and say “it’s not my problem”?
- Do they consider all your company’s cultures and goals in recommending IT products and services?