CyberSecurity & IT ServicesAbout Us
IronTech Security is a cybersecurity company for water utilities and lawyers. For 20+ years, we have been providing IT services to water utilities, manufacturers, law firms, accounting firms, and other businesses. We formed IronTech to be dedicated to the water utility and law cybersecurity industry, and have been serving these industries for a large portion of those 20+ years.
#1 Cyber Security Company
Why Choose Us?
IronTech has partnered with a number of technology providers to bring enterprise-grade security.
We would love to educate your organization on how critical it is to practice cybersecurity. Everyone in your organization needs to be up to date on current threats, risks, and vulnerabilities.
Years of Experience
Meet The Team
CEO & Founder
Tom brings more than three decades of software design, network administration, and cybersecurity knowledge to organizaions around the country. During his career, Tom has received multiple software design awards and founded other acclaimed technology businesses. He is an active member of the FBI’s Arkansas InfraGard Chapter and frequently speaks about the latest in security threats.
Matt Caswell, President of IronTech Security has over 25 years of experience in sales and account management. A lifelong computer enthusiast, Matt has worked in the technology world for over 20 years and has years of cybersecurity research under his belt. Matt is passionate about protecting organizations and assuring they are secure. In addition, Matt is an experienced public speaker and presenter. In his free time, Matt enjoys boating and golfing.
Kindsey Haynes, the Marketing Director of IronTech Security, has extensive experience in the information technology world as well as experience in sales and management. Kindsey oversees the marketing department while evaluating and developing marketing strategies, she is passionate about educating the word of cybersecurity and the risks organizaions face. Kindsey graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – Marketing, in the Spring of 2020 from the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith.
Business Development Manager
Brad Turner is the Business Development Manager for IronTech Security, with a decade of successful experience providing exceptional customer service and sales leadership. He received an Associate’s degree in Computer Graphics in 2015 followed by a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science from the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith in 2017. A strong believer in the power of positive thinking in the workplace, Brad prides himself in keeping a positive attitude in all aspects of life. Harley Davidson enthusiast as well as an avid outdoorsmen.
Are There Cyber Security Companies For Water Utilities?
Yes! We are 100% dedicated to the cybersecurity of water utility companies. We’ve partnered with several industry leaders to provide the absolute best cybersecurity for the water industry.
Have There Been Cyber Attacks On Water Systems?
Yes, and they’re happening at a startling rate. Cyber criminals are discovering that they can cause a huge disruption in an industry that is not well protected at all.
Here’s a couple examples of cyber crime in the water industry and the serious consequences:
What Does A Cyber Security Company Do?
Cyber security companies or IT security consulting firms manage IT security services such as firewalls, intrusion prevention, security threat analysis, proactive security vulnerability and penetration testing and incident preparation and response, which includes IT forensics.
Specifically for the water utility industry, cyber security protects the infrastructure of the water systems. If you’re interested in learning more, get in touch with us today.
Does your current IT provider have these products, services, and procedures?
- Is it a pleasure to do business with your IT provider and are you 100% satisfied with your current provider?
- Do you receive continuous security training?
- Are you offered tools to manage passwords, with the ability to share them amongst colleagues?
- Do they have advanced security tools beyond just anti-virus, such as Security
- Information & Event Management (SIEM) or Managed Endpoint Detect & Response (MEDR)?
- Do they manage Windows patches including maintenance downtime scheduling?
- Do they require multi-factor authentication for sensitive company network or remote desktop access?
- Do they frequently inform you of industry and security issues directly related to the life of your business?
- Do they have real time chat for quick help?
- Do they answer their phones “live” and respond to critical issues in 1 hour or less?
- Are they remotely monitoring your network 24/7/365 for hardware, connectivity, or other equipment failures?
- Do they have continuous security monitoring and response?
- Do they INSIST on monitoring backups, or are they relying on a “hope it is there if I need it” way of protecting YOUR data?
- Do they document your network hardware and software licenses and provide you access?
- Does your current IT provider have these products,
services, and procedures?
- Do they consistently (and proactively) offer new ways to improve your network’s performance, or do they wait until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand (not geek-speak)?
- Do they complete projects on time and on budget, or does every project end up taking longer and costing more than you expected?
- Do you have to manage their progress on projects, or do they provide frequent updates, status reports, and follow-up calls and e-mails?
- Do they offer flat-rate project quotes, or do they give themselves a wide-open
playing field with “time and materials”?
- Are they genuinely happy & passionate about their job?
- Do they periodically meet with you to keep you informed of everything that is going on, along with new ideas and new technologies?
- Do they welcome feedback and suggestions?
- Do they help you create a security first environment?
- Do they act as a liaison between other software vendors or simply finger point and say “it’s not my problem”?
- Do they consider all your company’s cultures and goals in recommending IT products and services?
Learn More About CyberSecurity & IT services
Get In Touch
CyberSecurity Company & IT Services
Latest Cybersecurity Posts
Did you know that 90% of data breaches are caused by human error? Cyber-attacks are more likely to occur as a result of employee actions rather than a direct attack to a system. With human error being the most common reason for cyber-attacks, employers need to...
Do you know the difference between cybersecurity and cyber insurance? Most people don’t, leaving thousands of organizations left vulnerable. What is Cybersecurity? Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting systems, networks, and programs for digital...
A determined hacker can bypass even the most robust security program. I bet you’re asking, what should my organization do? The answer is simple: layer your defenses to address gaps in your security strategy with the best solutions. The best solutions are also known...